Wholesalers and Distributors
From the BITCO Program Manager
Focus onWholesalers and Distributors
At BITCO, we pride ourselves in our consistency in the markets we have chosen to serve. We employ a Program Manager approach to deliver the broad coverages and specialized service needed to address the unique risk exposures of your business. Our underwriters are familiar with the day to day challenges you face and work with our network of multiple branch offices and local independent agents to provide you tailor made solutions to your insurance and risk management needs.
The BITCO Wholesalers & Distributors Program is designed to provide insurance protection to above average risks that are involved in the wholesale distribution of durable goods. A sampling of the types of distributors and/or wholesalers that we will consider includes:
- Auto Accessories and Parts
- Electrical Equipment
- Hand Tools
- Home Furnishing Wholesalers
- Other Construction Material Wholesalers
- Metal Service Centers and Metal Merchants
- Lighting Fixtures and Supplies
- Light Machinery and Accessories
- Light Industrial Equipment
- Office Equipment and Supplies
- Plastic and Rubber Products
- Plumbing and Heating Fixtures and Supplies
- Other Grocery & Related Products Wholesalers
- Beverage Distributors (Excluding Liquor Liability)
Lines of Coverage Offered
- Workers compensation
- General Liability (Including specialized expanded coverage endorsements for wholesalers and distributors)
- Commercial Automobile
- Commercial Umbrella
- Commercial Property (including Equipment Breakdown for eligible classes of business)
- Inland Marine
BITCO prides itself in providing our customers with local personalized service and a commitment to building long term relationships with our customers. BITCO customers enjoy a full array of services including:
Flexible payment plans that allow the effective management of cash flow Including payroll reporting plans that help manage the costs of worker’s compensation insurance in conjunction with seasonal employment peaks.
Personalized risk control services that may help reduce the frequency and severity of losses that can occur in the course of operations including a wide array of online resources that are available 24 hours a day…seven days a week.
Prompt reporting of claims via phone, fax, or online with prompt followup from BITCO Claims Staff within 24 hours of the first notice of a loss.